About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Entrenamiento de natación el lunes

Short post today.  BIG day on tap at work.
I hope all of you had a good weekend and did not train or race too hard.  I heard there were a lot of local races going in so if you were in one I hope you did well.

Still no running for me.  Since my last running day was 9/14/2011 I have set me target date to start back on November 14, 2011 that will give me just over 8 weeks off the run.  I will start back slow and hopefully everything will be fine.

Today's workout.  Same as last week but with a little twist.

Distance & stroke wise same EXCEPT that I pulled all but the kicking portion and I did the main set on timed intervals.
Total Distance 2,200 Meters

Warm Up (Do 2x) - Total Distance 200m
100 Free Drill (Rest :35)
50 Free Kick (Rest 30)
50 Free Swim (Rest 1:00)


Main Set - Total Distance 1,200m (PULL)
12 X 25 Free (On 30's)
6 X 50 Free (On 1:00)
3 X 100 Free (On 2:00)
300 Free

Kick Set (Do 4X) Total Distance 400m
4 X 25 I.M. (Rest :20)

Cool Down Total Distance 200m (PULL)
200 Free Easy

No comments: