About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Evening Work Out

Well Since I was behind in my Pull-Up and Push-Up program I figured I would Catch up.

I started with pull-ups (these were done at home on my doorway pull-up bar.)
Level 4: Week2: Day2
08 Pull-Ups (Check) - 90 Sec Rest
09 Chin-Ups (Check) - 90 Sec Rest
08 Pull-Ups (FAIL) - 3Min Rest 
07 Chin-Ups (Check) - 3Min Rest
05 Pull-Ups (Check)
Notes: After 3Min of rest the pull-ups were manageable and the Chin-ups were a breeze.  Need 90Sec for Chin-Ups and 3Min for Pull-Ups







Push-Ups (Today's seemed to be really easy, even though the massive chest, arms and back workouts we did the past couple of days)
Since my wrist hurts I did these on my Chin-Up bar flipped upside down.  Basically Push-Up Stands

09 (Check) 90Sec Rest
11 (Check) 90Sec Rest
08 (Check) 90Sec Rest
08 (Check) 90Sec Rest
30 - MAX (I was pretty much toast after these)

No comments: