About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Daily Report (Evening)

Evening work-out with Ninja - JR
Pull-Ups (90 Sec rest between sets)
For some reason I do not like the feel of the pullup bar that is provided in the gym plus there is no spot to "regular" width pulls so I end up using the frame of the cable cross-over machine.  I like it a lot but it seem s to hurt my  left forearm quite a bit.  Might be a touch of tendonitous though.
09 - Regular Pull-Ups
08 - Reverse Grip (Chin-Ups)
07 - Regular Pull-Ups
06 - Reverse Grip (Chin-Ups)
06 - Regular Pull-Ups
36 - TOTAL Pull-Ups

Lat Pull-downs (Wide Grip)
3 sets (95lbs) 12 Reps

Cable Rows
3 Sets (110, 120, 120) 10 Reps

Bent-Over Single Arm Dumbbell Rows
3 Sets (Per Arm) 10 Reps 65lbs

Biceps
Machine Preacher Curls
70 - 08 Reps
80 - 08 Reps
90 - 04 Reps

Dumbbell Curls (Seated with Elbow on inside of thigh)
3 sets 10 Reps / Arm (Single Arm L/R) 20 lbs

Standing Curls with Curved Bar
3 Sets 75lbs (Curved Bar + 20 on each side)
10, 06, 10

No comments: