About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Late Weekend Post

Well no running this weekend, No new running shoes, No New Calf Compression Sleeves, No New Vibrams....Ugh..  

The REI Garrage Sale was kinda a bust.  I did come out of it with a used Petzl Head Lamp and an almost new pair of Merrell Radland Shoes.






Now onto the bad news.  I think a trip to the orthopedic surgeon is in order for the upcoming week.  MY LOWER LEFT LEG IS KILLING ME!  I am hoping it is just shin splints but I doubt it.
Additionally I have all sorts of pains going on and don't know what to do about them.  I have laied off the run now for a few days and it seems to only get worse.  My foot (the broke one) is having some real problems and I think my neck is making my fingers numb and hurt again.

More on all that in another post.  Now time for bed and when we wake tomorrow a call to the Doc.

Oh well......have a great week everyone.

No comments: