About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Friday, September 30, 2011

SW1 DONE!

X-Train Swim Week 1 DONE ! LIKE A CHAMP (Cue "Eye of the Tiger" please)
That's right, 2,200m on Mon, Wed & Fri that's 4.1 Miles y'all.....Sweet!

Ok, ok enough gloating, left on tap for today is
Lunch-Time strength training (Major Muscle Groups Only) tonight I have a CubScout Lock-In with my boy.  Then it's REST TIME !!! YAYYYY

Saturday is full with a Morning Event Photo Shoot for the Alzheimer's walk (Check out last year's photos here).  This year the Running Tribe will be leading the route so should be a good time.  After that it's  yard work & house work.

Sunday is, of course, church then HOPEFULLY a family portrait photo shoot.

Will prob. fit in some Ab Ripper X & Maybe some cycling on the trainer during the evenings.  That is if I can find some cycle shoes.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: