About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Strength Training

So today is Tribe Tuesday :-( and  I get to go and take photos today of the Running Tribe doing what Running Clubs do........RUN.  It's like being on a fast and sitting in a buffet restaurant!  Oh well, what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger right?

Lunch Time Work-Out
Triple Threat Bicep Curls
30#, 25#, 20# - Ten Reps Each Arm Moving Down in Weight w/o any rest
Total of 30 Reps / Arm / Set
Repeat 3X (3 Sets)

Triceps Cable Pull-Overs
100#, 120#, 120# - 12 Reps at Each Weight

Narrow Grip Bench Press With Curl Bar
Bar + 25's (75#)
3 Sets - 30 / 30 / 20



No comments: