About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ortho Appt

Well I broke down and called my Ortho.....Never thought I could get an appointment with the guy I wanted to see and the conversation went something like this.

Me: Hello, what is the possibility of getting an appointment with Dr.B
Rec: hahahahaha, your name?
Me: TimP
Rec: Oh we know you; Hold on please.
Rec: Be here at 3:30 and we will work you in.

Is that a bad thing?
Updates will come later.

Peace Ya'll!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

patiently waiting!

TP said...

Ya, not looking too good. :-( Prob. a stress fracture as well. Check out today's post.