About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Why does crazy crap happen to me?  So here I was last night, just set up my old road bike with it's new wheels and was sooo excited to get on and spin for a few min. 


Went and got my cycling shoes and WOW did they stink!  It was like a cat had performed some weird bathroom ritual in them.....sigh, so I went and put them in the washing machine, little soap, little OxiClean, and an Ounce of beach for good measure.

Went back when the washing cycle was done AND LOOK WHAT I PULLED OUT !!!! UGH, I don't have the money for this crap, I mean really!  The ridged soles completely detached from the uppers and the uppers all but disolved! 

Well let's hope today will get better.  If anyone knows where I can get an inexpensive pair of cycling shoes from let me know.... 'Till next time.

Peace & Blessing




No comments: