About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Ya either Love 'em or Hate 'em

Mondays that is!  I try my best love love them.  I mean come on, it's Chest day in the gym.  Who don't like going back into the gym after a two day hiatus and try to destroy every fiber in their chest!?

Any how...... Today was a good day.  My lower legs & feet still hurt, but I'm hoping that is just from the increase in mileage and will at least ease off soon.  I have to keep adding to the mileage though, with two ultras coming up QUICK it is almost a must!!

Today's Training Schedule
Lunch Gym
Flat Dumbbells: 55# WarmUp, 75# (8), 80# (8), 85# (6)
incline Dumbbells: 55# (10), 65# (10), 65# (10)
Dumbbell Fly: 45# (10), 55# (10), 60# (10)
and of course we had to end will pull ups.
3 sets 5 Reps - Full Dead Hang Pull ups

After work decide to get my run on.
5 Miles in the cold & dark through some hills......However the nice thing about running at night during this time of year is ya get to look at all the Christmas lights.  Nice surprise tonight!

Ok friends, Keep on Running, Keep Healthy & SAFE !!

No comments: