About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

HAPPY THURSDAY !!



Today was kind of an adhoc day.  Had some friends who said they would be at the pool early today so I figured I would show up and work out with them……humph, go figure I was the only one to show…..Oh well.  Had a GREAT workout anyhow.  Then lunch time rolled around and had a GREAT Strength chest workout.  All in all today is shaping up to be a great day.  Maybe later on tonight I can fit in a “Cage Fitness” workout tonight at Black Belt Leadership Academy!!

Tomorrow AM starts with…..ummmmm let me think… OH YA, More Swimming.  Then an appearance at the weekly Friday Morning BCRT Run.


On today’s menu we have the following workouts.
25 Min + 5 Min Cool Down on the Elliptical
RPM: >85 mostly above 90
HBPM: > 165 mostly above 180
Aprox miles: 3.2 (Don’t think this is even close but…..)
Cool down was done in reverse direction

Swim
I did not have a set workout this morning, therefore I have no Idea on my yardage.
However I can tell you I did a bunch of
50yd With 30Sec Rest
100yd with 45Sec Rest

Bunch of 25X12.5X12.5’s (25 Catch-Up Drill X 12.5 Swim X 12.5 All Out Sprint)


Afternoon Strength Chest Workout
Bench Press
10 X 135
10 X 155
08 X 175
04 X 205

Incline Dumbbell Press
45 X 12
55 X 12
55 X 12

Threw some light tri pull-downs in for good measure.


No comments: