About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday AM .... Again

Hi All,
Woke up this morning and went a swim'n.  Nothing spectacular, lots of 100's on 2 Min & several 50's on :45,  just trying to get some sort of stamina back.  With this stress fracture healing & the weather being absolutely FREAK'N awesome the urge to run has been almost insatiable!  So to NOT help that feeling any, I think I am going to sign up for 5K five days out from when I am going to start training again (Links below).


Now I know some of you are thinking, Your an idiot, or maybe , you just stupid T.M.T.S. AGAIN!  But I'm hoping that you are wrong.  The 5 days of running before this race will set the tone for how I run it.

The race is very unique and probably a One-Time only race.  It is being held on a new Toll Road that is getting ready to open up.  Check out the links & let me know if you are going!





Event Website: http://www.TriangleExpresswayTrot.org
Active Registration: http://www.Active.com/running/research-triangle-park-nc/triangle-expressway-trot-2011

No comments: