About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

COC-NC

Hello Friends, I know you have missed me...and I'm not back yet.....but wanted to drop a quick not in and advise you that this weekend is the annual Camp Out Carolina!  Everyone go to the link and check it out.  Let me know if you participate.  eMail me photos and I will put them up here on the blog.  Also, make sure to register so you can be entered to win the prizes....


Link: http://www.campoutcarolina.org/

No comments: