About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend Round-Up

Well since there is no running there are no race reports...sigh......so we will recap a wonderful weekend spent camping with the cub scouts. VIA PICTURES. 

What an awesome weekend to be camping the weather was absolutely wonderful with the days in the mid 70s and the nights in the mid to high 40s.

We followed that up with an early A.M. camp break-out and an awesome day at Church.


A Little fishing

A Little Pumpkin Carving

A Little Eating

A Little Ga Ga Ball

No comments: