About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back & Bi

Love'm some Pull-Ups, Pull-Ups, Pull-Ups!
Today's Strength Training Workout is Back & Bicept

Pull-Ups 3 Sets
10, 8, 6 - These felt suprisingly easier than usual today.  I'm hoping that I'm getting stronger & the Swim Training is helping.

Seated Rows: 3 Sets 105# X 10 Reps
Lat Pull-Downs: 3Sets 120# X 10 Reps

Standing Curls (With EZ Curl Bar)
3 Sets: 60#, 60#, 70#
Mixed in some ISO Machine Lat Pull-Downs.
3Sets: Machine + 35#, 45#, 55# X 20 Reps

Finished UP with Machine Seated Curls: Burn Out Sets
30 Reps total for 2 Sets
45# X 10 Reps + 35# X 10 Reps + 25# X 10 Reps.

These are done with no stops between weight changes.  Your partner takes the weight OFF and you keep going.  This extercise REALLY burns and you have to push through the Latic Acid.

No comments: