About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Day off

'sup peoples!  Well today is a day off of work for me today.  Work, that is the job that pays my bills! haha.....I will probably work harder today around the house than I have all week at "work"....Anyhow.

Was up at my normal time today (5:AM) and met up with one of my buddies for swim workout at 5:30.  We did a SIMPLE & QUICK ladder workout today. (See Details Below) Then I hurried home to start the rest of my day off.

The parental units are in town this weekend so Dad & I will putz around the house working on the deck and siding, the never ending project, mom will hang out in the house.  Doing whatever Mom's do in the house.

Later on it's Church time. There is a HUGE woman's conference this weekend that I will be running the sound & media for.  Apparently this group that is coming in is really well know, so this should be interesting.

After setting up the band, it's time to go to my daughter's High School for homecoming, where she is part of the court.  Tailgating before the game, then shooting photos during half-time.

Like I said, busy..busy..busy weekend on tap.  Oh, and don't forget about the state-wide push for camping this weekend.  I think we are going to pitch a tent in the backyard tonight or Sat night.

L8R Y'all!

I have no photos for ya today....so here is a general warning for everyone!






Swim Work-Out (1350 m)
Warm-Up (400 m)
100 Drill (High Elbow, Right Arm Single Stroke, Left Arm Single Stroke)
50 Kick
50 Free (Long & Slow)
100 Drill (50 Closed Fist, 50 Drill)
50 Kick
50 Free (Long & Slow)

Main Set - Ladder (750 m)
25 (fly)
50 (Sprint)
100
200
200
100
50 (Sprint)
25 (fly)
Cool-Down (200 m)
2 X 100 Free (Long & Slow Strokes - Really Stretch)

No comments: