About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

BRICK

Well, a Mini-Gym-Brick workout that is....I am so tired of not running that I had to do something.  I figure that I am a full 4 weeks in recovery and a little elliptical can not do that much damage.  Since both of my workout partners tanked on me it was a perfect day to do this.  Here is today's workout.

20Min High Intensidity Elliptical.  The machine said somewhere around 2800 steps taken & the note taped, lol, on the machine said that about 1400 steps = 1 Mile.  Anyhow I had a good sweat going on and my heart-rate was eleveated, which is what I was going for.  Distance really does not matter.  Next time I will have my heart-rate monitor and will at least have accurate calorie & heart-rate data.

Next was straight into the pool for
5 X 100 on 2:00
5 X 100 on 2:30

My goal for the pool is to increase stamina which right now is so low it is not even worth mentioning.  Just time to fix it.

I am really looking forward to Spring Racing season and getting back into Triathlons, Biathlons & Aquathons!

Well that's all for now.  Stay Running & HEALTHY friends.  LISTEN TO YOUR BODIES !

No comments: