About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Time to Bring It

Just went to the Gym today at lunch.  Did my normal elliptical workout and seemed to be nice and strong.  32 Min at level 15.  3.80 miles and my heart rate mon. read something like 575 ck burned.  Started the workout with 10 narrow grip pull-ups and finished with the same.  Good & Strong.   Still a day behind on my Insanity so will be doing Tuesday’s Cardio Power & Resistance.  More later………….

No comments: