About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

PUSH

Well the weather is about the same today, IT SUCKS !  I feel bad and my body hurts.  Have not been to the gym at lunch-time in quite a while and today’s strength workout with Ninja Jr was kinda lame.  I was just not into it.

So after I got home I had it in my mind that I was going to do my INSANITY workout.  So I did Monday’s workout.  Go figure it was Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs.  ONE DAY I WILL FINISH THESE WORKOUTS !!!!  I was doing really good right up until the Level 2 Drills.  It would seem that the combo of Pedal the Poser Jacks really exhaust my legs & somewhat my core.  I just cannot seem to hold the high plank to do the push-ups then the “run it out” while in high plank in somewhat impossible for me to do.  After that the “Frog Jumps” are pitiful then I start to recover somewhat and finish strong until the pushup jacks.  Again, just exhausted.

No comments: