About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Power Cardio & Resistance Day.

Well it's Friday, Not much to say.  I was really tired. 
We went to Cary tonight to try and find me some new shoes.  I think after trying on about 20 pairs of shoes I have finally settled on the Under Armour BlackTip CG.  It just felt right and my orthotics fit into them.  I can not even immagine how good it will feel if I have the proper support on my foot. WOW !
When in the mall I tried to get the guy to come of the $89.00 price and he refused.  Then came home and found that very shoe on UA's website for $44.99.  Whatever !

I did try on my old nike shox and after loosning up the laces and retying them they seem to be better than the cheap walmart shoe that I have been using.  So I guess that is what I will be using for now.

Power Cardio & Resistance after the trip to Cary.  Really late to be working out :-(

No comments: