About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Pure Cardio

All I can say is WOW.  Pure Cardio totally kicked my tail.  I held back for a good portion of the beginning of the warm-up and workout, not know what was going to come up next and how many times I was going to have to repeat it, and still did not make it even half way through!

Notes from the workout:
Warm up repeat 3 times
Then all the exercises are done once but for 1min or so.
Absolutely exhausting.
Level 2 Drills
Wide football drills
Switch Kicks

Must have the mat firmly attached to the floor, or will have to move it.

No comments: