About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fit Test #2


So I think I did pretty good tonight keeping in mind that I had a killer strength workout at the gym with Ralph right after work then I did this fit test.

I did better than my 1st Fit test on most of the items howerver was a little depressed on the measurements.  It would seem that I have not had any movement / growth / loss in overall size.  That really suprises me since I have not stoped my Mon, Wed & Fri strength training routine.  If anything I have amped it up since Boy Ninja has been going with me.  Big Heavy weights lots of protine both in the drink and dinner selection !!


Weight down 3 lbs.  NOW, what makes me the most mad is that somehow I wrote down inaccurate measurements for my waist.  So I guess that this weeks will be my new bench mark as I was sure to get the correct measurements.

No comments: