About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

YES !

NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE.
Tonight's workout was Plyometric Cardio Circuit, which in my opinion, is the hardest workout of month one.
But I sure did BRING IT ! tonight.  Flew through the warm up and stretches.
got into the workout and did the 1st Triad with no problem.  Had great heart rates and felt like I was training really hard.

THEN


The 2nd Triad came.
I find this Triad to be very quadriceps intensive, and once they get tired then my whole core gives out.
So the 1st time through I was like ok, now this is hard and started to fail on reps on the Ski Abs but pushed through it the best I could.
the 2nd time through I could not keep up with the people on the DVD but never fully stopped.
the








3rd time through I was TOAST !  Complete failure, did not finish all the level 1 drills, did not do 1/2 of the ski abs and the in-and-outs were just pitiful !  HOWEVER !!!  I did not stop but once or twice in the last set and that was only for a sec each time.  WOW what a workout and an accomplishment for me.

No comments: