About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Max Interval Plyo

This workout was really tough !  Pushed through but had to take many breaks.
First Set
1 leg v pushups - suck.
Power Jumps - really hard and exhausting.

Second Set
level 3 drills !  THESE ARE THE WORST !!! I almost made it through the 1st round, LOL
power lunges/hop squats.  I find that these are really hard and place strain on my left knee.

Final Set
Side Pushups.  I was really good on my left side, however when it got to my right side I could not make it through.  I think this has everyting to do with the weakness I have in my right arm specifically my right tricept

FINALLY ............Diamond Jumps & Power Knees.
Power knees not so bad... BUT the diamond jumps are the worst....

Balance Push ups, not bad just hard.

No comments: