About My Journey

Some things to know about me and my journey. I broke my foot, OUCH, spent 6 weeks in a cast. As a result of that injury figured out that I hade an exploded disk in my neck and had to undergo spine surgery. After the surgery it was weight gain time. Now, after all that it's time to get back into shape, LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

RECOVERY WEEK

Today was the first day of my recovery week.
I went to the gym alone today and lifted quite hard.

At lunch I went to the gym an actually ran for the 1st time since I broke my foot.  If felt really good !  However I am a little worried about my next and foot, wonder if they are going hurt Tues or Wed?

Did the recovery workout.  Not a bad work out at all.  However Saun T did keep saying that if you are exhausted after this workout you are doing it wrong.  Take it easy and keep your core tight.

So that is what I did.  I had plenty of sweat and the ab / balance section killed me.  Did not make it through that section.

Will try again tomorrow.

No comments: